Join Stewart Whiteford, Scott Rose, Donald McKay and Peter Whiteford for our weekly podcast covering World golf from a Scottish point of view. Read more.......
Try Golf, Start Golf, Improve your golf, Love your golf. Take lessons with us here at Wellsgreen Golf Range. Read more.......
TaylorMade SIM Driverview other products
It's all to do with enhanced aerodynamics and how the club moves through the air during the swing. It works hand-in-hand with the Inertia Generator, which positions weight right at the back to improve forgiveness and reduce drag. Sounds good, right?
Key features and benefits include:
- Speed Injected Twist Face offers faster ball speeds
- Asymmetric aerodynamical sole improves clubhead speed
- Inertia Generator has weight at extreme rear for forgiveness and reduced drag
- Moveable weight allows us to set it up to suit your ball flight
- Loft adjustability allows for up to +/-2 loft change
TaylorMade has clearly done its homework on producing optimum swing speeds and, from our testing, we'd strongly recommend giving it a try.